Sunday, August 29, 2010

Metapost: Changing things up!

So, I've been thinking...
I originally set out to bring to light the terrible recipes that have made it past cooks, test-kitchens, and editors, and have somehow - inexplicably - been published for mass consumption.  I still want to do this!  BUT... there are so many other wonderfully weird recipes that I have found!  They might not have the intrinsic awfulness of the ham-banana rolls or the pickle-peanut butter-egg spread, but they've got oodles of kitsch appeal!  I want to share these recipes with you, too!


All this is to say, I'm expanding my horizons a little.  I think there's plenty of room for retro-kitsch next to the retro-awful in this blog... in fact, there's probably significant overlap in that Venn diagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment