Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hiatus: Over

Dear Readers... In the immortal words of America in their 1975 hit song Sister Golden Hair:
I've been one poor correspondent
And I've been too, too hard to find
But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind
I know I've been inexcusably terrible about keeping up to date with this blog. But let me try to excuse myself anyway...

In the time since my last blog update I've broken my arm, had surgery on said arm, recovered from surgery, packed up all the things, moved to another city, and unpacked most of the things (still working on that one)... all the while continuing to write my regular food column for
Persephone Magazine (shameless plug!) and attempting to have some semblance of a social life.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I'll endeavour to be a more faithful blogging-person, or whatever.  


Oh, and yesterday was exactly one year since I posted my first recipe! My Blog-iversary! Huzzah!


So, to recap:

  • So sorry.
  • Been busy.
  • Will re-post my Persephone content more regularly.
  • Plus bonus content.
Is it a deal? Do you love me again/still?

4 comments:

  1. I suppose we'll forgive you, but just this once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your Persephone article and your wonderful America quote, you have totally won me over. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, that didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete