Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy (late) Labour Day!

So yesterday was Labour Day (labour has a "u" in it when you're Canadian... cuz that's how we roll), and I didn't post all weekend because I was in Victoria visiting with my family and the husband's family.  It was a fun weekend, but the logistics of fitting in all the visits with all of our various family members was as much as I could manage.  Also I have strep throat, which is considerably less fun.


I know all of you are probably getting twitchy from missing your weekly fix of cookbook-related absurdity and sass.  Don't worry.  I won't leave you hanging!  Remember how I mentioned a cookbook called His Turn To Cook in last week's post?


So, check out that red-faced Ken doll guy who is clearly in the throes of some sort of intense meatgasm. I mean, we can clearly see where both of his girlfriend's hands are, so I guess he just really likes skewering meat. Welp... Rule 34, guys. 

Anyhow, if I'm feeling up to it, I may post a mid-week recipe. Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment