Saturday, June 26, 2010

Introduction

Hi Folks!  Welcome to my blog.

Over the years, I have inherited a few vintage cookbooks. While many of the recipes contained within these cookbooks look tasty and perfectly normal, there are a surprising number of recipes that look truly
bad. And when I say bad, I mean spectacularly bad. Like a trainwreck on a plate. While most people would have the good sense to shy away from such culinary disasters, I do not.

So, this is what I'm going to do: I am going to cook one of these recipes each week. I'm going to take pictures of the finished product. I'm going tell you how it tastes so YOU don't have to subject yourself to the horror.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures. And hopefully, as is often the case with figurative trainwrecks, you won't be able to look away!



No comments:

Post a Comment